2. There will be a review session this Saturday, Sept. 17 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. in room 130 SES. The review session is student-led, which means students should bring problems they want to work out on the whiteboard.
3. Exam one is on Tuesday, Sept. 20 at 8:00 a.m. in room 250 SES. So that you have the maximum time possible, the exam will start promptly. Arrive early!
• Seating chart will be distributed at 7:45 a.m.
• Exams will be distributed at 7:50 a.m.
• Instructions will be given at 7:55 a.m.
• Exam will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 9:15 a.m.
4. There will be a quiz during discussion next week despite the exam. The quiz will ask you to predict the major organic product for ten reactions we've covered (e.g., substitution, B-elimination, halogenation, acid-base) and to identify five functional groups.