Sunday, September 5, 2010

OWL #1 & #2 Extension


As many of you have noticed, the OWL system is down.  Therefore, I will extend the deadline for both Assignment #1 and Assignment #2 to Wednesday, September 8 at 11:59 p.m. as soon as I am able to log on to the system myself.  Hopefully everything will be back online soon.

Also, because of the Labor Day weekend I've decided to make Quiz #3 a take-home quiz that will be due next week during your discussion section.  I'm working on it now and more details will follow shortly. 

Newest mascot suggestion: Bond, Double Bond.  Any others? :)

Have a great weekend.
Chad

2 comments:

  1. Dr. Landrie, if we have discussion on Mondays (today) when will we get quiz #3? If it is due next Monday, that will also be the next time we will see our TA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will e-mail instructions through Blackboard later today.

    ReplyDelete